Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal muah.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
muah.co.uk (as in the kissing sound)

Caught this with the intention of creating a fashion / beauty blog / aff site but may just flip it - can't really put my finger on value though?

One one hand not too much in terms of search value (480 monthly local exacts) and quite broad / vague keyword - on the other its brandable, short, memorable, 1 word and a .co.uk

Any thoughts? :|:|

Last edited:
I thought it was mwah for a kiss

muah looks to me like the beginning of an evil comedy laugh, as in muahahaha

I thought it was mwah for a kiss

muah looks to me like the beginning of an evil comedy laugh, as in muahahaha

I guess it depends where you are from - personally i always thought it was mwuah (but go figure)

Good point though - mwah does have a higher search volume locally, but muah has a higher search volume globally

Cheers

Last edited:
£5 - its a UK domain and the sound is Mwah in the UK, well my 14 month old makes that noise.

Developed into a Gifts From Baby site.. A niche website where parents can buy presents for family and friends from their kid. Unique Concept ©2011 Me.

As drop its worth dropping again TBH.

£5 - its a UK domain and the sound is Mwah in the UK, well my 14 month old makes that noise.

Developed into a Gifts From Baby site.. A niche website where parents can buy presents for family and friends from their kid. Unique Concept ©2011 Me.

As drop its worth dropping again TBH.

Thanks for the feedback - yeah it was a bit of a punt to be honest

But i have seen random letter LLLL.co.uk go for £££ so figured it might be worth something (plus i just liked it lol) - guess I will stick it on the dev pile

Oh - and £5 still puts me in profit lol ; )

Cheers

Last edited:
'mua' is an abbreviation for 'make up artist' (also used for a brand as 'make up academy'). Perhaps brandable as 'make up artist headquarters' or something? Bit of a long shot.

'mua' is an abbreviation for 'make up artist' (also used for a brand as 'make up academy'). Perhaps brandable as 'make up artist headquarters' or something? Bit of a long shot.

Yeah - good shout, thanks Blossom ;)

Can’t see any value…. Who’d set up a brand with possible variations of pronunciation, spelling moah mwah etc… Can’t see anyone investing time and money or trying either….:(

Can’t see any value…. Who’d set up a brand with possible variations of pronunciation, spelling moah mwah etc… Can’t see anyone investing time and money or trying either….:(

Again - fair comment

Thanks for feedback :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom