Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal mortgagecomparison.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondered if there any value in this for an seo play targeting bing/yahoo who still really love emds

Fairly large search term according google and very lucrative niche

Any thoughts

Guess its not worth much then

On the development side has anyone got any experience with competitive niches like this in bing. How hard to get this on page one

The ship sailed long ago on domains like this. Its undevelopable as far as chasing Google rankings go.

Right now you might be able to get it to rank in Bing, but with such a minor market share I'm not so sure it would be worth trying for this keyword. I don't think the long term outlook on EMD's in Bing is good. I fully expect them to go the way of Google, and favouring brands. At that point you're completely defeated, since those brands can acquire links based on $ calculations that include traffic from Google. You can't.

I don't think this domain has any real value. If you got it for < £50 then it may be worth a speculative spam attempt in Bing, just to see what happens.

Thanks Monkey it was a hand reg so no minimal costs involved.

I figured there might be about 3000 searches a month on Bing to target not sure what percentage of clicks that might be if it got near the top.

I inkling on what it might take in backlinks to rank it or don't you bother with bing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom