Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers .me.uk Sale inc electricitymeters.me.uk, song.me.uk, inkcartridge.me.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

UPDATE MON 18 OCT - 5 domains now sold, still looking for offers on the others. Note some are very near expiry so a deal will have to be concluded quickly on those. Thanks.

UPDATE electricity meters could be a growing trend, with consumers buying digital electricity meters that show them how much their electricity is costing them in real time.

I am inviting individual offers on the below .me.uk domains from £10 a name. All offers in the thread please. Once an offer has been made it may still take up to 7 days to finally be accepted to give enough time for potential rival bidders to see the thread.

Buyer pays Nominet transfer fee. Payment by bank transfer.

All regged at Heart.

electricityprice.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

electricitymeter.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

electricitymeters.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

travelticket.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

traveltickets.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

homemortgageloan.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

travel-deal.me.uk
Expires 21-Oct-2010

travel-deals.me.uk
Expires 21-Oct-2010

cheaptraveldeals.me.uk
Expires 20-Oct-2010

SOLD - inkcartridge.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

SOLD - printercartridge.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

modem.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

fireplace.me.uk
Expires 29-Oct-2010

lowestprice.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

lowestprices.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

pooltable.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

SOLD - song.me.uk
Expires 30-Oct-2010

handsets.me.uk
Expires 1-Nov-2010

menssuit.me.uk
Expires 1-Nov-2010

SOLD - motorsports.me.uk
Expires 1-Nov-2010

self-storage.me.uk
Expires 29-Oct-10

airplanes.me.uk
Expires 24-Nov-10

SOLD - aeroplanes.me.uk
Expires 11-Nov-2010

Last edited:
I'm still looking for offers on these domains, here's some of the exact match AdWords data for the keyphrases:

endowment.gif

Rgds

printercartridge.me.uk and inkcartridge.me.uk have got to be worth an offer haven't they??

Rgds

Last edited:
go on then....

:)

Last edited:
OK, thanks, I'm glad that someone has seen the potential in these domains. Some of the terms are very good in terms of advertising spend which you can see if you check them on AdWords.

Once offers have been received I am going to let the thread run with them for a few days, to allow enough exposure and give me a chance not to "undersell" the domains, but if no more offers come in the domains will be yours.

Rgds

Whilst I will sell these domains for the minimum bid amount, I must be a bit crazy, because some of them are great terms. It's going to be hard to see them go for such a paltry sum, so I am really hoping for some more offers. :D

If you take a look at the AdWords spend on the terms, you'll see that some of them are pretty good terms. You should be able to get a .me.uk to rank quite quickly on Yahoo! and bing. ;)

The only reason I'm letting these go is because I have so many domains that I know I will never get around to developing all of them ... plus after 7 years of doing this I think it's time to take it a bit easier.

So come on guys, let's have some more offers!!

Ta :cool:

Last edited:
willbon - Your offers at the £5 offer stand and will be accepted if I can't get any more bidders.

New bidders - I've now raised the minimum offer amount to £10 as I can't bear to sell such good .me.uk domains at a loss.

Last edited:
What time frame are you thinking? Another 24hrs?

I need to give people time to see the thread, so if I could say I will accept your initial offer if there have been no new offers on your domains by 7pm Sat 16th Oct. I hope that's OK.

New offers will keep extending the timeframe on a given domain by at least 24 hours.

Thanks and rgds

Consumers buying their own electricity meters to monitor the cost of their electricity usage in realtime could be a growing trend ... so the electricity meter domains are worth considering ...

Some of these names will be sold at 7pm Sat 16th Oct if I don't get any more offers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom