Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal londonmuseums.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently got this one and I am looking to develop it. Do you think there is any upside in developing> I usually stay away from .info, but I think the actual domain name justifies the .info in this case. What do you think?

londonmuseums.info

I recently got this one and I am looking to develop it. Do you think there is any upside in developing> I usually stay away from .info, but I think the actual domain name justifies the .info in this case. What do you think?

londonmuseums.info

I think it depends on what other domains you have with development potential. I mean, if this was your only domain then you could probably develop it and make some alright money from each month with adsense and/or relevant banners. There are a nice number of exacts to chase long term too (around 18k) and 110k broad.

The keywords suit the .info extensions although I stay away from .info altogether so probably wouldn't develop personally. It's a tough one as I actually quite like the domain!

Rambling over!

londonmuseums.info

Upside in developing? Well yes, you could start to make money from it. How much depends on how well you can develop. Whether it's worth it for you depends on what else you could potentially be doing.

However, domain is OK and fit for purpose.

Rgds

Sounds like a domain to develop but I am not sure how you'll monetize.

Lots of nice .info's that fit a relevant niche available. Nobodies really putting any effort into them so difficult to see this one as anymore worthwhile.

Museums as a subject are always going to lend themselves to the .org

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom