Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers limestone tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Regged on the back of Caz's auction for the same name in co.uk which has just sold for £380.

Org.uk's rank just as well, so it's equally suitable for an aff store selling limestone tiles etc, and with the high retail prices of this product per m ², decent commissions will be made on any sales. I'll sell to the highest offer over £35 or I'll stick an aff store on it myself, please make any offers below, no PM's:

limestone tiles .org.uk

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Who's in with an opening offer then? £35 gets the ball rolling and will sell for £35 if that's the highest offer, will set an end time when offer is made.

I will start at £10 and will donate the domain to the winning bidder of my auction.

I'm guessing the winning bidder would have regged this once they won and would not have done so before incase they lost out.

I will start at £10 and will donate the domain to the winning bidder of my auction.

I'm guessing the winning bidder would have regged this once they won and would not have done so before incase they lost out.

No need, thanks for offering.

What a lovely gesture :)

I was intending to bid on the .co.uk myself, that was my reason for initially regging the .org.uk, I wasn't expecting the .co.uk to go as high as it did, was thinking around £200 or so, but when more bids after that I decided not to bid.

Anyway, it's still available for anyone who wants it before a store go on it, whenever I get a damn computer that works properly that is.

Last call for any further offers on this before I put it away, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom