Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Legal domain for advice site

Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Posts
4
Reaction score
2
Looking for a legal domain for an advice/lead-gen site. I have a few specific criteria:
  • Must be .co.uk (the .uk is a nice-to-have but not at all necessary)
  • Likely to include the word ‘law’ or ‘legal’ or if not, be very relevant to the subject. Not include: ‘lawyer’, ‘solicitor’, ‘attorney’, ‘firm’.
  • Less than 10 characters (unless a v good name).
  • Must not specify any one area of law (e.g. ‘tax’ ‘employment’ etc), except I will consider a domain a domain linked to divorce or family law, e.g. familymatters.co.uk
  • Needs to be more brandable/catchy than functional sounding, so ‘divorcing.co.uk’ or ‘divorcelaws.co.uk’ are a little too functional, whereas yourlaw or legaleagle are good.
  • Ideally the name would infer, or at least not be at odds with, a site offering help/advice about areas of law.
  • Must not be regional.
  • I'd pay fair/higher price for a domain with high DA but that's not a necessity.
  • The name should have a quality feel about it, or at least not feel like a discount/productised offering: so idivorce.co.uk, onlinelaw.co.uk aren't quite right.

My budget is basically a fair price for what you have, so in most cases I assume it’ll be £xxx, but of course if you happen to have just caught a domain with very good authority that ticks the boxes, I’m open to going up. (As an aside, lawobserver.co.uk is soon to drop but that domain’s not right for my purpose).

Please PM me what you have.

Thanks

Andy
 
Looking for a legal domain for an advice/lead-gen site. I have a few specific criteria:
  • Must be .co.uk (the .uk is a nice-to-have but not at all necessary)
  • Likely to include the word ‘law’ or ‘legal’ or if not, be very relevant to the subject. Not include: ‘lawyer’, ‘solicitor’, ‘attorney’, ‘firm’.
  • Less than 10 characters (unless a v good name).
  • Must not specify any one area of law (e.g. ‘tax’ ‘employment’ etc), except I will consider a domain a domain linked to divorce or family law, e.g. familymatters.co.uk
  • Needs to be more brandable/catchy than functional sounding, so ‘divorcing.co.uk’ or ‘divorcelaws.co.uk’ are a little too functional, whereas yourlaw or legaleagle are good.
  • Ideally the name would infer, or at least not be at odds with, a site offering help/advice about areas of law.
  • Must not be regional.
  • I'd pay fair/higher price for a domain with high DA but that's not a necessity.
  • The name should have a quality feel about it, or at least not feel like a discount/productised offering: so idivorce.co.uk, onlinelaw.co.uk aren't quite right.

My budget is basically a fair price for what you have, so in most cases I assume it’ll be £xxx, but of course if you happen to have just caught a domain with very good authority that ticks the boxes, I’m open to going up. (As an aside, lawobserver.co.uk is soon to drop but that domain’s not right for my purpose).

Please PM me what you have.

Thanks

Andy
Hello
Will consider .com?
Regards
 
Top Bottom