Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale lap-top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for £500 for this one, great exact monthly search results for the name. If you're good at SEO, there's no reason why you can't get this in to a nice Google position with a bit of work, and make good money with an affiliate or laptop review site etc.

Don't fancy it at that price? That's ok, send me a PM stating what price you would fancy it at, I'm just in the mood to haggle, this is only on sale until Midnight on Sunday, then it goes with it's lap-tops sister on an myaffsite shopfront.

lap-top.org.uk
Google keywords "laptop" = 368,000 exact searches December
Average 550,000 exact searches monthly for the last 12 months
CPC: £2.66
Google keywords "lap top" = 12,100 exact searches December
Average 14,800 exact searches monthly for the last 12 months
CPC: £2.61

Payment by PayPal only, buyer pays Nominet fee, free push or tag change at 123-reg and immediate transfer after payment.

Just to show what can be done with a bit of time, effort and SEO work, here is an example of a .org.uk laptop review site at position number 1 on Google.co.uk for the term "laptop reviews":

laptopreviews/org/uk

It's also on page one of Google.com

A few hours left until this offer closes, send me a PM with your best offer, it needn't be anywhere near what I was asking in my original post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom