Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal KillerHeels.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd appreciate your thoughts regarding both the reseller and end user value of one of my domains that I personally think is extremely brandable - KillerHeels.co.uk

I've had quite abit of interest in the name since it was caught for me by Ben @ DomainWatchlist.co.uk (thanks Ben :)) so i'm weighing up whether I should flip it or keep it for future development (which is the reason it was backordered in the first place).

Thanks in advance!

Craig

Would be great for a skate site, rollers, inline, apparel and skate parks.

Valuation is not my forte but would imagine low £xxx reseller and High £xxx end user.

+1 for Ben

Aiden

I like it mate. As a guide, I sold highheels.co.uk for mid £xxxx a year or so ago.

Grant

Never even thought about the skating angle so thanks for that Aiden, and thanks for the sale info aswell Grant, much appreciated.

Craig

The lady who owned your one was going to launch a patented folding shoe. But thousands down she's still in the call centre unfortunately.

There were better alternatives so it went south.

We nearly made an online shop using the name at one point. But market research said it wouldn't work.

The non plural is now free to reg also.

Having said that, I think it's still a great name lol and best of luck with it.

I really like it too, as an expression it's definitely in common currency which makes it v. brandable, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom