Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal KidsApps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just regged KidsApps co uk. Any value in [word]apps.co.uk domains? I see a lot of .com sales and I found 3 [word]apps.co.uk sales of £x,xxx each, this one seemed too good a pair of keywords to turn down.

Thanks,
Dave

Not a bad domain but can't see it selling for a huge amount tbh

Would make a good review site though if you wanted to develop it

Think I'm on the fence on apps domains just now. Have a few of them myself, the best of which I think is photographyapps (co.uk).

Tried and failed to generate interest on that one here and on Domainlore. In fact it's currently suspended and am deciding whether to renew.

Would be interested in others opinions on apps names too.

Edit: actually if there has been £xxxx sales then I guess I will renew!

actually if there has been £xxxx sales then I guess I will renew!

Yeah BingoApps.co.uk £3,266, BettingApps.co.uk £1,500, MobileApps.co.uk £850. Although they do have good CPC mind you. I think it's def worth renewing photographyapps.co.uk, all these names would make good review sites for sure.

From a personal perspective having created and sold apps best by far sales wise are app store, Google apps I see the incentive risk return potential for gambling and a few other as stand alone not so sure it’s the same for “kids” apart from plethora of free the young have no cash/way to buy? The older tend to want something they perceive more grown up than the name sort of implies?

Mix with dominance of above not sure anyone would bother developing yes sure get listed, exclusive apps etc could work but mighty big ifs? Quick email to top app makers for kids if you get a bite try xxxx no point at asking for less? if not holding page move on to something else?

I think its also worth not getting to despondent from domains offered here and on Domainlore from time to time. I have had domains listed on acorn which would struggle to get £20 which have gone on to sell for low xxx. I have also had a couple of domains which didn't sell on DL which in hindsight I'm glad didn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom