Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Kasadu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
KASADU.COM
In ancient Sumerian language it means ''Up Rising''.
Any ideas on price?
I also have the .co.uk

I'm open to offers too.

Thanks

Simon

Probably worth a lot to all the ancient Sumerian speakers out there.

With "brandable" domains like these, you just need to hold in the slim hope that somebody one day will want it enough to make you a significant offer. That's quite a risky game IMO, but I guess some people must manage it. If you had to put it up for sale tomorrow, it's unlikely that it would sell.

Rgds

Ignore any detractors, mate.

I don't think the co.uk is worth having but the .com is.

I think you'd have to find your buyer but there is something in it.

Not a wasted purchase in my opinion

Cheers,

Wrong - you can register these type of creative ? letter combos all day long, Some individuals mistakenly refer to these as "Brandables" - but these are not on the same planet.

Wrong - you can register these type of creative ? letter combos all day long, Some individuals mistakenly refer to these as "Brandables" - but these are not on the same planet.

Bailey mate,

My "opinion" isn't "wrong"

Simon,

Go out and sell it, mate and then let us know how you go :)

Cheers

Frank mate, I'll bow to your superior knowledge on these Brandable thingys. I'm just trying to pick up the odd crumb here and there. Look forward to learning from your experience. - cheers mate

Frank mate, I'll bow to your superior knowledge on these Brandable thingys. I'm just trying to pick up the odd crumb here and there. Look forward to learning from your experience. - cheers mate

LOL....fair enough. Nice post :)

I think you may have misunderstood my post or more likely I wasn't very clear in the first instance....

It was more a response to your oh so damning, clear-cut "Wrong..." :)

Anyway, good luck to you

Cheers,
The Next Frank

P.S. You didn't let me know what you meant with your comment on Buy3Dphones.net?

I would just like to clarify that 'The Next Frank' is not an alter ego of me :) I AM Frank / Spartacus

I would just like to clarify that 'The Next Frank' is not an alter ego of me :) I AM Frank / Spartacus

Hey Frankie, Do you remember me.

Frankie Do you remember me. Oh, how you brought me down (down, down)...

best-1973-1985-sister-sledge-cd-cover-art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom