Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Just about to sell a domain... 2nd opinion needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been offered £150 for domain-brokerage .co.uk and am not sure whether to accept!
Is this too cheap? Should I hold off for more money? Any opinions welcome!
Thanks

You could maybe push for £300 but if you only paid reg fee then I would sell it given that it as a hyphen in it.

You could maybe push for £300 but if you only paid reg fee then I would sell it given that it as a hyphen in it.

how much money do you have this month?
personally i'd sell a hyphen at that price
150 = 20 more regged domains! :cool:

I've owned the domain for years and used to have a website for it, however, I haven't got the time for it these days

how much money do you have this month?
personally i'd sell a hyphen at that price
150 = 20 more regged domains! :cool:

Depends how much the seller needs the cash, they might not need it that bad ?

20 domains for £150, bulk purchase would get you 25 for £150 :) but yes good point charlie, lots more domains from the sale of 1.

mmmm - developed then i'd perhaps hold out, i guess then it has more than natural traffic and it might fit a future business plan for yourself?

I don't think their offer is that unreasonable, so sell it if you need the money. The domain is OK but it's not especially strong because of the hyphen. The valuable domain would be domainbroker.co.uk.

Rgds

I don't think their offer is that unreasonable, so sell it if you need the money. The domain is OK but it's not especially strong because of the hyphen. The valuable domain would be domainbroker.co.uk.

Rgds

Thanks, everyone, for the advice. I've accepted the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom