Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal JiffyTickets.com...please appraise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the sound of it - "jiffy" seems pretty popular in google. reckon it could be ok - no idea on value though - i think its probably one for development but you might get lucky as the words make sense and sound good

good luck

Personally, I reckon very limited value because it is a non-generic term, unless there's some meaning for jiffy in America that I'm not aware of.

Rgds

accelerator

Yes well there is a nationaly recognized franchise in America called "JiffyLube". They do auto oil changes FAST. Most Americans, I think would think fast and efficient when thinking "Jiffy"....Thank You....

rh287 said:
Yes well there is a nationaly recognized franchise in America called "JiffyLube". They do auto oil changes FAST. Most Americans, I think would think fast and efficient when thinking "Jiffy"....Thank You....

Most people in the UK would think fast and efficent when hearing the world Jiffy too.

I still think the value is limited, because the only way it would ever have value is if a brand was established around jiffytickets. The domain name itself isn't that valuable IMO.

All the best

accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom