Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal James Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have JamesBondTrailer (.com) - do you think this is worth anything?

Unless there is a product thats like a converted motorhome or static caravan, with features like a glass floor with sharks below, curtains when closed that form a bullet proof perimiter, comes with a small man in a dinner jacket resembling tattoo from fantasy island and maybe an ejector sofa its a no from me I'm afraid.

Im sure you could make a few pounds om Google with it though.

Unless there is a product thats like a converted motorhome or static caravan, with features like a glass floor with sharks below, curtains when closed that form a bullet proof perimiter, comes with a small man in a dinner jacket resembling tattoo from fantasy island and maybe an ejector sofa its a no from me I'm afraid.

Its great to start the day with a laugh! Thanks Caz!

The domain is worth nothing, it infringes trademark rights.

Caz, bulletproof curtains is what you need in Salford ;-)

you've forgotten the remote control machine guns popping out from each corner, the steps that turn into a slide, and the invisibility shield for when the bizzies come round!

Im sure you could make a few pounds om Google with it though.

LOL! :p :p

Does it come complete with a pussy too? ;)

honor4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom