Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal InvestmentAdvice (.co)(.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

InvestmentAdvice (.co)(.uk) and Investment-Advice (.co)(.uk)

I've finally figured out that I'll probably never do anything with these domain names so I should sell them.

Dealers here will pitch at the lower end of the price range, but what do any acorn people think they could be worth if I put a bit of effort into selling them, perhaps finding an end-user? What marketing route would they suggest?

Many thanks,

Luke

This got me Googling, and I found some good advice here:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mjd45ehfii/jack-bogle-5/

With regard to your domain, this type of domain is the classic where it's not as valuable as you might at first think. The reason is, anyone who is serious about investment advice will also want to use an exclusive and unique brand name. That leaves your domain for people that might try to develop some kind of guide or directory site, and there's not a lot of money in that.

What do you think it's worth, and what would you be happy with? I could see a very good sale at £3 to 5k, which would be to a small investment advice firm that wanted a vanity url. I think it would be hard to get more than that, because bigger players would want a unique brand.

As ever, the way to sell it is to contact as many people as you think might be interested, say it's for sale, and invite them to make an offer.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom