Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Introducing FreelanceContent.co.uk - UK Based Article Writing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

After a recent successful thread I decided to setup FreelanceContent.co.uk - an article writing service based in the UK employing only native English speaking writers.

Primarily, FreelanceContent.co.uk is going to be my partner sole source of income when she returns to University in September, so I've decided to open the system early to ensure she gets plenty of practice and things are running smoothly before term time commences.

Pricing is a flat £1.30 per 100 words which equates too £6.50 for a 500 word article, reasonable in comparison to numerous other providers. And, if you are at all unhappy with your content I guarantee we will review and re-submit it to you at no further cost.

Any subject can be undertaken by us providing it is not extremely complicated or technical. You are free to provide a description of what you want in your order - the more detail the better!

Turnaround time varies at present as my partner is still in full time employment and learning the ropes but you can stay in constant e-mail contact with me for updates. Generally she's doing anything from 1-3 articles each night after making my dinner haha!

Finally, please note the system is in testing stages so if you notice a fault/error just e-mail me and I'll have it looked over.

I hope you'll find the service reasonable and efficient and I look forward to your orders.

www.FreelanceContent.co.uk

Regards,

Khalid.

Just a quick post to say I have used and liked this service.

For an example - here are some articles from this service - on this knitwear website that I have just started.

Just a quick post to say I have used and liked this service.

For an example - here are some articles from this service - on this knitwear website that I have just started.

Thank you very much, I hope to receive more orders from you soon :D

ping me on msn when your about, got some content need writing :)

pretty sure got you on, if not its max99 at hotmail ((((co uk

ping me on msn when your about, got some content need writing :)

pretty sure got you on, if not its max99 at hotmail ((((co uk

Done buddy speak soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom