Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal international.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Morning chaps, Im struggling to put a price on this domain can anyone help me out pls?

Cheers, Grant

Hi Grant,

I would say roughly - £2,000 to resseller and £3,500 to end user?

DomainBrand.co.uk

If you can find an end user who really wants any name the price seems to be about £1K to £2K.

The danger with this name is that blogsinternational.co.uk will most likely be available for £5.

To a re-seller I think I'd take £500.

This is a name that appears at first sight to be valuable, but I suspect it would be hard to find a buyer willing to pay more than high hundreds.

The domain was previously registered to International Paints. It was an obvious choice for them but surprisingly they abandoned it and now use international-paints.co.uk, maybe that tells you something.

I would agree with what has been said; a great looking name but with further investigation its almost too general for its own good :(

I would either cash in for a few hundred or sit on it and hope that someone comes along...but even then I cant see it being huge sale price.

However this is domains, so we could all be very wrong :D

Thanks guys, I agree it is a very vague term and not relevant to any particular sector which is why I was having probs coming up with a value. Looks like its going to be getting 70 - 80 uniques per day so may just sit on it for a while and leave it parked at sedo.

Cheers, Grant

I'd definitely develop it. You could start some kind of high society e-zine, because even though the word is slightly long, it looks great typed, so you could make an elegant logo with the right font. Generic names are perfect for e-zine type sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom