Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal I thought this was a mistake, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got a fairly nice offer for hybridsuvs(dot)co.uk. I had been thinking the reg was a mistake because the term SUV was not correct in the UK for that kind of car (4x4 or off-road vehicle I thought. This offer would suggest "SUV" is catching on.

Any thoughts on value - now I want to make sure the offer is high enough...

Its still going back and forth...original was 400 pounds, current is 475 pounds...

SUVs

Its still going back and forth...original was 400 pounds, current is 475 pounds...

Take the money, I don't like the name...probably limited life span...prob won't get any better!!

Thanks...I was actually more looking for thoughts about whether the name "SUV" has crossed into the UK more...that's why I originally didn;t post the amount...

Take the money and run, doubt if you would get another offer at this price or any other offers at all.

is it an american buyer? They sometimes make the mistake of using american phrases for UK domains, such as "real estate" type domains, which simply don;t get used over here.

is it an american buyer? They sometimes make the mistake of using american phrases for UK domains, such as "real estate" type domains, which simply don;t get used over here.

showing my ignorance what is "suv"?

Whats one of them? Sounds like a wannabe thing

I always told my colleagues that If you want to make master study and learn the life abroad you must go to the US. I can't believe someone does not know what "suv" means. Maybe because of the side effects of living in an island.

TurNIC

showing my ignorance what is "suv"?
Well, that pretty much sums up the answer to my question

(I do imagine that US companies probably make the same mistake as we individuals who buy .co.uk domains from the US, and maybe there are some upcoming marketing campaigns over there that use the acronym SUV even if it has not penetrated. That said, sounds like there's a consensus :)

I always told my colleagues that If you want to make master study and learn the life abroad you must go to the US. I can't believe someone does not know what "suv" means. Maybe because of the side effects of living in an island.

TurNIC

Thats me, an uneducated Insel Affe (the German for "Island Monkey" is what the Germans call British people. This is due to our strange ways and for living on an island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom