Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal hotelsin-newyork.co.uk (12,100 LOCAL EXACTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Seems all other variations on this name are taken, so i went for a hyphen, just wondering what you think it is worth. I'll probably develop the site anyway.

Thanks

Mat

Definitely worth developing I think and personally the hyphens shouldn't make a difference if you can get it into SE results.

Some of the hotel names with two or three hyphens I've seen in results recently are quite surprising! :D

PS: Not reg'ing the .com too? I would if you're developing...and poss hotels-in-newyork.co.uk too.

Hey thanks for the feedback - I thought about the .com but my budget is limited and there's a number of similar names i'm reg'ing so figured that for every .com I buy I can get about 4 .co.uk's - plus I think the .co.uk will help somewhat with SE listings.

I discovered a very cool affiliate program dedicated to hotel bookings and i've been amazed to find how much search volume there is around "hotels in X". I managed to reg paris as well which gets 22k local exacts. I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks :D

Thanks again for the feedback - I won't mind too much if you want to reg that .com :)

Cheers

Mat

Good luck with it, get yourself loads of original content in the developed sites to compete, otherwise it's hard with just hotel listings I reckon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom