Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Hotel Price Comparison Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WizzHotels.co.uk - A price comparison site that earns on a pay per click basis.

Has earned a whopping $15.40 this year. That has been 21 clicks at $0.73 average.

N.B. 1 - This is a white-label so you will need to find your traffic from sources other than search engines ! The whitelabel is supplied by hotelscombined.com Info is here : http://www.hotelscombined.com/Affiliate/FAQ.aspx

N.B. 2 - Buyer to pay nominet - £10 + VAT.

N.B. 3 - Minimum cash out for the scheme is $100 (paypal), so you either need to be able to throw some traffic at it or have other sites on the same scheme (like I have and I have received payments ontime / no problem).

The good things with the site is that there is zero maintenance and zero hosting costs. I will help the buyer change the site over to their account if required.

No reserve.
Anyone want to start me off at £1.00 ?
Auction closes Friday November 12th 23:59 Acorn Domains timezone.

Last edited:
In terms of domain transfer don't you have the login info for this domain on Nominet? No early fees if you transfer through Nominet. Let me know and then I'll make a bid.

Yep, I can transfer through nominet, no problem. I will take that 1&1 bit out, as it's not the buyers problem.

There is no analytics so can't say for sure.

Alternatives to organic search are : Referring sites, Social Media / Bookmarking, forums [cough], email, offline ads.

It could also be worth looking at paid search / social traffic. I haven't tried.

Hi Peacock,

As theres no reserve on it my bid of £1.99 is surely the winning bid, right?

If that is so please PM me the payment info.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom