Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Hi all, Just thought i'd drop in and say hello as i've just joined your community. I have an interest in domains and hosting so this forum seems perfect for me to dig my teeth into and find out things I never knew!

I picked up despicable.me.uk a few weeks back as a fun domain. I like taxi.me.uk, digitaldrawings.co.uk, dieselengineer.co.uk, reuse.me.uk, advertise.me.uk
Worst I suppose would be hotdogshop.co.uk & uk, ke3.co.uk, wierd.uk (spelt wrong lol), buyithere.co.uk, brandgaff.uk & .co.uk

Hard to really pick out good vs bad as I suppose i saw something in every one I picked up.

Hi Cuckmere,

If you are looking to sell any of the names I would strongly suggest putting up landing pages. I use Dan.com but lots of good ones out there.

This a great place to find out so much about the world of domaining.

Hi Cuckmere,

If you are looking to sell any of the names I would strongly suggest putting up landing pages. I use Dan.com but lots of good ones out there.

This a great place to find out so much about the world of domaining.
Thank you! I've put a few up on flip.uk and I have a dan.com account. I don't know which one is better for selling. Don't mind putting a few hours in updating nameservers on domains so they resolve to the respective landing pages.

Last edited:
No problem yes flip.uk, is free to list and definitely starting to see more listings.

it’s amazing how many domains you come across with no lander? Like anything the more work you put in the better the rewards.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom