Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Here is a list of my domains.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Which are worth the most and which would be worthwhile developing? and which am i best letting go at renewal times?

Im a domain newbie so any more info you require i will try to provide

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 126
Some of these are worth more to me than others due to having developed some of them ie. freeuksimcards.co.uk has earned me over £5000 from SEO i have done myself, has good natural S.E rankings ie. top 3 in MSN for certain terms

Hi Simon

Thats the name i was going to say was a keeper :)

What network are you using for the affiliate links for the free sim cards ?

Chris

www.buy.at its a good network that only deal with top brands all commission is payed via BACS too :)

erm what value would you put on my freesimcard site, not just the domain?

I like the site although just a bit of consructive critisim..

It is also a bit to diverse...
im mean you have a PS3 advert on the left .. links to other sites etc etc

If you rearranged the site & targeted the content more you'd make even more :)

I like it .. value would depend on how long the £5k was generated over

Chris

also ..

yeah i looked at buy .. although in the admin area the free sim card link for O2 didnt redirect to a free simcard registration page .. went through to o2 main website i think

also your goto.php Orange link isnt working :) 404

Chris

the money is just under 2 years profit, only penny i have spent was on the domain!!!! its even hosted for free!

that ps3 banner would get taken down but it converts well and this week have had around £5 per day through the 1 programme

Yes i know the Orange link is down, i cant find another network since tradedoubler dropped it at end of june :(

all comes down to the fact if they get free traffic & generate ANY revenue whatsoever ..

The way i look at a domain . if it gets free traffic & makes anything .. even 50p a day .. its a keeper IMO

thats how i try and look at it, when i buy each domain i try to earn the reg fee back, then will keep for another 2 years. Ive just learnt php so things r on the up makin my own CMS, using includes and IF statements etc and im having more time to develop my others whereas last year i could only really manage 1 site when it was all HTML

well the site is good.. i used to use a goto.php page for all of my redirects then just call the destination in the script

if your interested in some high converting sites let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom