Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Help sell my Domains + Earn up to 40% Commission…..

Reaction score
Here’s the deal – I have a couple of hundred Crypto / Finance / Eco / “Individual” Domains to sell and I need some help. They vary from being worth a couple of hundred bucks to a five figure sum. I acquired the Domains in taking over a business and I need people who know this market and who know people in this market to help me get them sold…..

I’ve divided the domains into three levels – (A) those worth less than $999, (B) those from $1000 - $10,000 and (C) those that are $10,000+

If you can help me sell those in Category:

(A) I will pay you 25% so long as the sale price is over $100.

(B) I will pay you 25% of anything over $100 up to $999 and then 30% of anything from $1000 up to $10,000.

(C) I will pay you a straight 40% of any sales over $10,001.

If you are interested in using your knowledge and expertise to help me and to earn yourself some serious commission please email me back at [email protected] and tell me about yourself and why and how you can help me. I will then send you the list of Domains.

This is a serious offer and all transactions will be conducted via PayPal or Escrow. You will not be acting as my agent in any way whatsoever and all agreements made with third parties are subject to my approval ie you cannot firmly offer any particular domain to any particular third party without my agreement.

I am really looking forward to paying out some serious bucks in commission.

Many thanks

Ben

I think you will get a much, much better response if you list a few examples of your portfolio domains that fall into each category. 2-3 domains per category should be enough to give an idea.

After all, people are very busy folk (especially those with the strong sales skills you’re looking for). They’re not going to take the time to compose a pitch to you without any information to go on. Especially since this forum (just like every other domain forum) is regularly plagued with listings for so-called “premium” domains that turn out to be out and out junk.

I’m not suggesting that’s the case here, I’m simply saying: we don’t know...

(P.S. This is not an invitation to private message me - I’m not the person you’re looking for.)

I think you will get a much, much better response if you list a few examples of your portfolio domains that fall into each category. 2-3 domains per category should be enough to give an idea.

After all, people are very busy folk (especially those with the strong sales skills you’re looking for). They’re not going to take the time to compose a pitch to you without any information to go on. Especially since this forum (just like every other domain forum) is regularly plagued with listings for so-called “premium” domains that turn out to be out and out junk.

I’m not suggesting that’s the case here, I’m simply saying: we don’t know...
perhaps get some idea from an earlier post

(P.S. This is not an invitation to private message me - I’m not the person you’re looking for.)

Perhaps get some idea from an earlier post.
https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/threads/crypto-finance-eco-portfolio-mainly-dot-com.152737/

Sorry guys but I've only just seen the question above from Edwin. As Websaway points out I have made a number of posts to the site and am happy to send the full list by email to anyone who thinks they may be able to help. The character limit does not let me post all here or in a message ....
Thanks

Anyone who had the skill to sell any of those for £100 or more, would already be a multimillionaire.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom