Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Help On Appraisals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
profitboost.co.uk
cashflowboost.co.uk
teltrail.com
teltrail.co.uk
flightgifts.co.uk
spiritgifts.co.uk
spiritair.co.uk
emtcourse.co.uk

Just signed up this morning and I'm a first time seller. I've posted these for sale but would appreciate any appraisals or advice!

Mnay thanks

Your two best domains are:

profitboost.co.uk
cashflowboost.co.uk

Have you parked them at a PPC provider yet? Park them for a month or two and see if they earn any click throughs. If the click throughs are low, try to develop them.

Thanks for your advice. This is all a bit new and I was looking at Sedo last night when I first thought of seeling some domains.

Does anyone have any suggestions where to park?

The domains may be marketable, but...

I'm not sure it matters where you park them. These are developable to some degree, and could be interesting to an end user who wants a short and sweet slogan, but I doubt they'll get type-ins. I wouldn't hold out too much hope for tons of parking revenue.

In that case, Sedo is the best option bc/ they seem to attract the most buyers these days, and that's what you really want with those.

Thank you. I've read a little more into it now and everything you guys say makes sense. They're all about to go on sedo and I may as well park them for free whilst they are there. I take the point about type-ins for most. I'm really looking for sales rather than parking revenue but 'emt course' or 'flight gifts' might get one or two!

Wish I'd found this site a year ago................

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom