Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Health & Fitness domain + website

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Domain: getfit.net

This was a website I started for my sister who is a fitness instructor, change of circumstances means it's no longer needed.

It has 30 articles which were written by my sister for the website, so unique content.

The domain name is short/informative/easily branded and hence valuable and has been appraised at $2340 by Moniker/Domainsystems and appraised at low $x,xxx by various individuals on the likes of namepros etc when I asked around.

The site has not been promoted, no directory submissions etc so no real stats:

Traffic is around 10-30 visitors per day.
Income averaging $1 per day.

It's value is pretty much in the domain + content, traffic is pretty much from MSN just now.

It's asp and uses one access database. Selling for $2000 which is worth it for the domain alone as an investment.

Price : $2000

interesting

whats interesting is i have held these unused.....

weighttraining.co.uk
weight-training.co.uk
gymclothes.co.uk
gymwear.co.uk
exercisebikes.co.uk
exercisebike.co.uk
barbells.co.uk
dumbells.co.uk
multigyms.co.uk
rowingmachine.co.uk
rowingmachines.co.uk
multigym.co.uk
rowingmachine.com
rowingmachines.com

I must get to develop them......I must spend too much time on a load of trifle.co.uk.......I think I will go and drink a load of lagers.co.uk

Lee

develop

My big plan was always to develop the names into legitimate businesses. Things have got in the way and I will get on with it soon.

If I change my mind I will let you know.......but I must say you domainers make money by broking so probably wont get much!!

lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom