Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal harddriveprices.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I got the domain harddriveprices.co.uk.

A few things that make me think its worth something (well at least the money I paid for it anyway :)

First its a EMD so its going to rank really well or at least give you a better chance of ranking well (ive only experienced page 1 rankings with emd's that are .co.uk)

If you type Hard Drive into Google it auto predicts 'hard drive prices' as the first one.

Google Insights shows its SE queries for this term has had a massive increase (im guessing it might be a new term in the auto predict)

http://www.google.com/insights/search/#q="hard drive prices"&geo=GB&date=1/2010 24m&cmpt=q

And the term 'hard drive prices' shows the user is in a buying mode

Well that's why I think it might be worth something I just don't know how much could be £20, anyone got a rough idea?

Adding words, letters, numbers to products etc….Just so many combinations 99.9 % of the time there worthless…. Check the other tlds, cctlds if there developed etc is also a good indicator, add the singular being free to reg then it’s a non starter....

Just to add, the increase in searching is more than likely attributed to the HD supply issues from flooding in Thailand. Prices have soared as a large percentage of hard drives were made in the factories there (that are now destroyed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom