Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal GuitarPro.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My 3rd (and probably most solid) registration to date.

8,100 local exacts.

I do not currently have the skill set or time needed to develop so I placed this on the "offers invited" page to see if there was any interest. I appreciate that this is never going to be the best setting to sell due to the massive amount of supply so instead, I would be grateful for any assessments, however good or bad on the aforementioned domain and its potential for development.

Thanks in advance!
BillyRichards

Anyone?

Still looking for an honest appraisal of this domain please.

Thanks in advance,
BillyRichards

Honest, £0, the exacts are related to either the guitar pro software or the existing guitar tab site.

Honest, £0, the exacts are related to either the guitar pro software or the existing guitar tab site.

I appreciate your honesty. I was aware of the software but was hoping that the "pro" part of the domain would be taken as meaning professional.

Not quite ready to let it go for £0 yet though and I do like a challenge!

Thanks again,
BillyRichards

In the .co.uk it's a good name for a guitar pro community site, but that means a lot of work has to be done to make money from the website, so the domain alone is not massively valuable or resellable but could make a decent sale. The .org.uk is less "brandable" so I feel value becomes quite modest.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom