Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal GreyArea.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Would love to others value / ideas for this recent catch. All extensions have been taken (some interesting results in G also :p)

I have had someone asking if I would sell it, so considering it at the moment.

I think a possible use could be a legal site :cool:

Any opinions welcome

Mate.... come on.... legalschmegal..... its totally a hair dye site that could also sell hair loss products.

imho its only a £500 domain atm.

My first thought was a legal loophole website. Maybe also something to do with hair dye? There's also the possibility of a Saga style service, holidays, insurance etc specifically for the over 50's.

Mate.... come on.... legalschmegal..... its totally a hair dye site that could also sell hair loss products.

imho its only a £500 domain atm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_area "Loophole, a weakness in the law that yields an uncertainty on legislation" :rolleyes:

You know I would always look for the most commercial use which fitted best haha

The offer I have had is £250 - which prompted me to make this thread to be honest.

My first thought was a legal loophole website. Maybe also something to do with hair dye? There's also the possibility of a Saga style service, holidays, insurance etc specifically for the over 50's.

Thanks for the input Scott - I have to be honest, that isn't an angle I had even thought of. Not sure if many over 50's would like the name though - it reminds me of the episode of the Apprentice when they created a magazine for the over 50's called 'Hip Replacement' lol

Maybe some of the over 50's on here could add their 2p worth - I know we have enough of them on here (naming no names though :D)

Whilst legal isnt a bad idea frank, it would require a shed load of expert input and be a bastard to monetise. It would be one of those "great idea!" projects that fizzles out rather quickly unless you zoned in on one specific legal area like speeding tickets or errrrr (thinking) other criminal charges help/advice...something where theres some consistent demand away from the current legal spotlight.

It's also the name of a famous "coffee shop" in Amsterdam!

I like the legal loophole idea. That in itself sounds a bit legally dubious, but if there was a forum for instance where people discussed such issues I can see how it could become popular and/or notorious.

There’s an arty lot that have. greyarea.eu (with UK mobile contact on site?)They exhibit in the UK… Forums always sound great but most take loads of time require someone with expertise or knowledge of the field and even with that most don’t make any money….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom