Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google Adsense still to make a profit?

Reaction score
I have some domains in parking status with Sedo and Afternic do I get money this way? Or i should still have to signup with Google Adsense still to make profit?

I have some domains in parking status with Sedo and Afternic do I get money this way? Or i should still have to signup with Google Adsense still to make profit?

Hi Deepak.
You can make some pocket money from parking your domains with @sedo (they might improve my answer) or Afternic, but it won't be much if you don't have lots of names. They put ads on your website, and you get money if people click them.

Here are some additional ways to make more money from your domains:
1. Bodis: Bodis has a direct agreement with Google Adsense (we call it "Google Feed"). This allows them to optimize ad placements on your parked domains for higher revenue potential.
2. Google Adsense: If you make a real website, you can sign up for Google Adsense and put ads on it yourself. But you gotta follow their rules, and it takes work to build a website! One more time, it needs to comply to all their rules and TOS.
3. DomainUI by @Paullas: it allows you to create nice and potentially profitable sites that are monetized uzing Amazon. He will be able to tell more.

The best thing for you depends on how much time you have and what you want to do. If you don't want to put much effort in, just park it with Sedo, Afternic, Domainui or Bodis.

But if you wanna try making make the big ££££, try making a cool website.

.. this is a complex topic, and keeps changing all the time.

hopefully this helps :) H

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom