Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Generic domains with type-in-traffic, exacts over 20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im looking to purchase a couple of good generic domain names which receive high type-in-traffic and have high exacts according to the new google keyword tool. Preferrably 1 or 2 words max.

Please let me know how much type in traffic the domain receives if possible.

My budget is £25k max. Please pm me your domains, i dont want to pay top end user prices, so if you have a domain that you are only looking to sell for a high end user price, im not interested so please dont send me a pm. If however, you have a good domain which is competitively priced and are looking for a quick sale, then please pm me with the price you want.

Also, ive asked something similar in the past and got loads of pm's with some really rubbish names and asking prices of 10k plus. Please dont bother this time unless it is a quality domain.

Im only looking for .co.uk domains and I dont want any hyphens. Any sectors considered.

Thanks

Hi Mark

Any particular niches / sectors ? I think you will struggle to find many .co.uk names with high type-in traffic tbh

Hi Mark

Any particular niches / sectors ? I think you will struggle to find many .co.uk names with high type-in traffic tbh

Hi Frank,

Any niche really, although if anyone has any domains related to boats, yachts, cars, motors, motorbikes, holiday homes, property etc...

The high type in traffic doesnt need to be that high, it just needs to receive some type in traffic, or just be an exact match for a highly searched term, and it would be beneficial if it ranked for its keyword.

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
Hi Rob,

Im not that familiar with generic domains that get lots of type in traffic so I dont know what would be classed as high, i have a few generics that get around 5 to 10 type ins per day, anything round this or higher would be fine. What I really meant to say is that im after good generic domains that do receive ANY type-in traffic

Cheers
Mark

Domain No. 1

Name: Its a LLL.co.uk

25 Days Stats (1st Nov to 25th Nov 2010)

Uniques - 2247
Clicks - 590
CTR - 26.26%
EPC - Euro 0.04
Total Earnings - Euro 24.39

Domain No. 2

Name: Its a LLL.co.uk

25 Days Stats (1st Nov to 25th Nov 2010)

Uniques - 878
Clicks - 171
CTR - 19.48%
EPC - Euro 0.05
Total Earnings - Euro 7.96

Feel free to PM me or make an offer on either of the names or both

Thanks

Mark,

You sent me a PM.

I've tried to reply but your inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom