Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Generic .co.uk Domains Wanted, $xx,xxx budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for high quality generic .co.uk domains, budget low £xx,xxx for the right name.

Traffic is preferable but not essential, will pay fair prices but please do not increase your prices to fit our budget.

Please PM all names,

Thanks,

Tom

Domain name's thread

Hi Tom,

Just thought I would reply to your thread RE domain names for sale.

We have a domain/website available that already has substantial traffic @ almost 60,000 visits per month. The domain keyword itself gets over 100,000 searches per month and is ranked number one in Google.

The revenue from the website this month is coming up to £600, which is completely passive with no work required.

We are looking for just below your lower budget and would sell for £9500. The URL is whatdoesmynamemean.co.uk.

We also own another domain with very high searches, again over 100,000 per month. The domain is run.org.uk. I'm sure we can do a good deal on that if you would like to bundle the two together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Chris

Domains for Sale

drivehome.co.uk
dreamshot.co.uk
coolsummer.co.uk
freeshot.co.uk
lastrain.co.uk
lostbelief.co.uk
oildrill.co.uk
railguard.co.uk
usaflag.co.uk

Let me know

Cheers

Martin

You know what i think sucks > People who keep posting "NAMES WANTED" yet never post again or communicate after members have taken the time to list their names for sale...

He made a really low ball offer on a domain I suggested..

It's funny how using the term 'cash waiting' seems to make people think they can justify an unrealistically low price....

Domain offered forum - everything is too high.
Domains wanted forum - everything is too low.

I have made a couple of purchases actually. At first I was sending thank you replies to everyone that messaged me but I was literally inundated with PM's (some nice names but a lot of crap!). I definitely left the criteria too wide on this and won't be making that mistake again when I do a wanted thread again.

Apologies for not keeping track of this thread as well, I asked for PM's so I haven't really looked in here as I thought it would just be 'PM sent'. Anyway, thank you for all offers of domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom