Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal FruitCakeRecipe.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any idea of a valuation for FruitCakeRecipe.co.uk?
It has 18.1k global and 5.4 local exacts
thanks

Traffic is important but so are commercial viability and ultimately an end user... Some think I’ll reg that stick”A” up as it’s the generic or emd etc sell a few items via affiliate etc

But when broken down associated items commissions and conversion rates, product “A” being low value, not a natural web product etc... Even if you had them all its unlikely to cover hosting and registration development time etc Just means there not worth the transfer fees… ok to play with learn about seo, hosting, affiliate etc just no real world value..

I'm working on a similar domain at the moment - SalsaRecipe.co.uk

This has 8,400 locals / 74,000 globals

I'm on page one but namealot is 100% - why would an end user pick SalsaRecipe.co.uk over Delia or BBC Good Food?

I've worked very hard on meta description to make it as tantalizing as possible and I'm on page one, but with 10,000 searches, only 200 visits.

My mexican recipes site is #3 in google and in 10,000 searches, I have 1,000 visits.

With your site at #1 with a good meta description, expect around 40% CTR.

I recently ranked cheesesauce.co.uk to be #1 in the UK and States and at it's peak, it earned around £25 per month.

Value wise for your domain - I'd say £xx, a ranked site that's earning £20-30 per month - maybe £300...

I'm working on a similar domain at the moment - SalsaRecipe.co.uk

This has 8,400 locals / 74,000 globals

I'm on page one but namealot is 100% - why would an end user pick SalsaRecipe.co.uk over Delia or BBC Good Food?

I've worked very hard on meta description to make it as tantalizing as possible and I'm on page one, but with 10,000 searches, only 200 visits.

My mexican recipes site is #3 in google and in 10,000 searches, I have 1,000 visits.

With your site at #1 with a good meta description, expect around 40% CTR.

I recently ranked cheesesauce.co.uk to be #1 in the UK and States and at it's peak, it earned around £25 per month.

Value wise for your domain - I'd say £xx, a ranked site that's earning £20-30 per month - maybe £300...
Thanks for that PoshTiger, I'll bear it in mind when I start site building.
Which part of Nottm are you from, I lived there for about 30 years and have lots of friends and family there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom