Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free backlink in return for domain

Reaction score
For a number of TAG holders I offer a free backlink service swap for domains. The domains I am after is domains with SEO metrics, high DA etc.

I write a page of content and add the backlink to your website / client / project and you transfer the domain. I guarantee that the backlink will remain for 12 months or it is replace. All links built are on theme on a UK domain with acceptable domain metrics DA20+ etc.

I have been building links for over 13 years.

Thanks for reading

Ben

Would like to extend this offer

For a number of TAG holders we offer a free UK backlink service swap for domains. The domains we are after is domains with SEO metrics, high DA etc.

Process
We agree the price you want for the domain and then divide it by £50. £50 represents a new link to any site you wish.

We create all of the content and ensure that the linking page / anchor text is correct. We guarantee that the backlink will remain for 12 months or it is replaced. All links built are on theme on a UK domain with acceptable domain metrics DA15+ etc.

Any problems and we make changes to url / domain etc.

Nothing spammy, no adult or gaming work etc.

We have been trading like this for over 10 years and are known to be trusted.

Thanks for reading

Ben

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom