Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Footie.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you brokering this domain or do you own it?

As its owned by Scott McBride who is banned from Acorn.......

Must be a broker as there is no way Scott would return for the millionth time :rolleyes:

PS - best of luck with the sale regardless, nice name.

As its owned by Scott McBride who is banned from Acorn.......

Is this forum exclusively for certain members?, or is this forum available to all those have an interest in UK domains old and new?. Please have the respect to keep your views out of sales threads, you have had numerous occasions to raise this is in the bar section.

Last edited by a moderator:
This domain was advertised recently for £69.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This domain was advertised recently for £69.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it wasn't advertised for £69!. Domain members drop and buy domains all the time, whats your point?. It's illegal to buy a domain off a member here for profit?. It's illegal to sell on a caught domain here?.

Is this forum exclusively for certain members?, or is this forum available to all those have an interest in UK domains old and new?. Please have the respect to keep your views out of sales threads, you have had numerous occasions to raise this is in the bar section.

It is for those that haven't been banned and kicked on numerous other occasions. You talk about respect, yet you totally disrespected people as Harry02 and TicTac.

No it wasn't advertised for £69!. Domain members drop and buy domains all the time, whats your point?. It's illegal to buy a domain off a member here for profit?. It's illegal to sell on a caught domain here?.

Whats your point? He said it was recently advertised, maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. But why are you then using the word 'illegal', and talking about making a profit?

Making yourself look a right prat...............again!

The point was i don't understand why such comments are allowed in sales threads. Someone catches a backordered domain, people announce he paid £40 for it?. Someone catches a domain for reg fee, he paid £4 for it?. Someone bought a domain off someone here and are not allowed to make a profit on it?... so on.
Anyway this forum brings out the worst in me, i just hope some members here don't have to experience what i have gone through recently, you won't be so quick to judge at my flaws then and occasional drunken comments. Will be sending a donation and email to admin to remove me from the forum, bad eggs like myself have no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom