Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Flight.co.uk / .uk

BG

Reaction score
Hi All

Re: Flight.co.uk & Flight.uk (as a pair)

Update (July 25th 2023)
* To save time on multiple price requests — I’m reviewing all offers over £7k

Kind Regards,
BG

Last edited:
I know you, Mr. O, and you always seem to have spare beans kicking around! In fact, you're the highest-paid teacher I've ever come across. #TrueStory :p

Hah... those wonderful days of teaching are now a distant memory unfortunately. SPAG.com and Maths.co.uk keep me fully occupied! One day Flights couk, Universities couk and TravelMoney couk might get a look in! Hope all good with you!

Hah... those wonderful days of teaching are now a distant memory unfortunately. SPAG.com and Maths.co.uk keep me fully occupied! One day Flights couk, Universities couk and TravelMoney couk might get a look in! Hope all good with you!

Lol.. is this a classifieds.uk thread now, haha!! :p

I remember when you were first building Spag many moons ago, and now it's the No.1 site in the UK. I always knew you would excel in this sector, as you possess a true entrepreneurial spirit. You're a good guy and were clearly an awesome teacher! A big pat on the back for transforming your domains into successful businesses -- Mr G is proud of Mr O.

Well of course I like it... no spare beans I'm afraid though ;(

How are you getting on with finding those magic beans @philiporchard ?

images

Phil & The Beanstalk

Further PM's replied too..

Please note : I'm looking for a straight sale (No 12 month payment plan, sorry! -- Max I would do would be 2 months)

Best Regards,
BG

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom