Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers fibonacci.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting related fact, the breeding patterns of bees relate to Fibonacci's sequence. Male bees only have a mother and females have both a mother and father. I can forward the PDF if anyone's interested!

The Fibonacci sequence can also be used to convert MPH to KM/H

3mph = 5km/h
5mph = 8km/h
8mph = 13km/h

etc - it's not exact (8mph acually equals 12.8km/h) but it's near enough

Check out the fibonacci based art by this artist see portfolio. Raymond Brownell (may he rest in peace).
I've a larger piece of this (Fibonacci Dreaming) and would have bought more if I could have afforded it at the time. Quite amazing.

I'll add one possible end-user niche for the owner or his buyers to explore:

Fibonacci retracements are an important tool for day traders. You might be surprised how high the keyword competition is for that phrase.

So fibonacci.org.uk may be more valuable than some people on here realize. The word will have extra meaning for day traders.

(In fairness, I own some 2-word non-.CO.UK domains in this area, which is how I know that Fibonacci.org.uk has this application.)

I'll add one possible end-user niche for the owner or his buyers to explore:

Fibonacci retracements are an important tool for day traders. You might be surprised how high the keyword competition is for that phrase.

So fibonacci.org.uk may be more valuable than some people on here realize. The word will have extra meaning for day traders.

(In fairness, I own some 2-word non-.CO.UK domains in this area, which is how I know that Fibonacci.org.uk has this application.)

Thanks for the advice ImageAuthors,I will look into that niche.I was going to use it for something else but I'll hold off until I explore that avenue,thanks again for the advice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom