Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers female boxing + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All fresh catches yesterday, 2 by me, and 1 caught for me by public catcher, please post any offers below, no PM's.

Female boxing is a rapidly growing sport, they had an exhibition bout at the 1904 Olympics, but the sport had been banned since then. The Olympic committee have now approved female boxing for London 2012 and future Olympics, this will further increase interest in the sport, a great name for now and the future, I'll see what any offers are like before I start contacting boxing promoters etc:

Boxing for women and girls in England is on the increase. In 2005 the Amateur Boxing Association of England only had 50 registered female boxers. As of March 2008 we had 508. Quoted from ABAE Female Boxing

female boxing .co.uk = 4,400 exact local (pre reg date 2005)

This will make a nice affiliate store, good search volume, child bike seats and child trailers cost a fair few quid, decent commissions to be made putting a store on this:

child bike seat .co.uk = 33,100 exact local (pre reg date 2005)

I don't know anything about phones, but this is taken in all tld's with some of them developed, including the UK plural of it:

iphone app .co.uk (pre reg date 2007) (caught by public catcher)

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Had PM interest in the 2 of these names, asking how much I want, but as per my post above, please post any offers below, no PM's.

Anyway, any interest in these? No lowball offers will be entertained on the boxing name, as per my PM to the person who enquired about it, ideally, I would want at least mid £xxx for it, I'll set the BIN at £1,000, but I'll listen to good offers, cheers.

Last call for any of these before they're put away for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom