Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Experienced .NET / MSSQL developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

Looks like we may well be looking for an experienced .NET developer either for a 12 month contract or on permanent employment.

Must have at least 2 years commercial/proven track record and extensive programming skills over and above the usual.

Anyone interested or know of someone that may fit the bill - PM me please and I can forward a Role Profile in due course (completed end of w/c 17th Aug).

Must have good communication skills and work daylight hours!

Post to be in Scottish Borders / Northumbria / Edinburgh although will be home-based 4 days of the week with an hours commute to our offices for meetings/work every Thursday or second Thursday as appropriate.

Availability - to start in Sept 09 and be available for interview and technical competency testing in early Sept.

Salary : TBNeg but likely to be in £18k - £22k + Bonus

Cheers
TW

PM - only please.

I'd post this on guru.com or similar programming sites bud, .net programmers are sparse on the ground at the moment. Alot of the asp.net and c sharp guys I knew when I did asp was college have gone *nix based or PE now.

I do .Net, SQL, etc, but don't live in Scotland; only looking for contract positions in Midlands or London or home based direct work. I could travel up to Scotland one day a week for meetings, and do the work from here, but not at the rate quoted. ASP.net work is usually from £250 - £600 a day, with most in the £300-£400 per day range.

PM me if you want a full CV though. A recent project is: Food Calculator - Nutrition Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom