Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.EU Domain Name a Hit for UK Despite Confusion Over its Meaning - webhostdir.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andreas Gauger, CEO 1&1 Internet, said "Using a .EU domain name can deliver SMEs improved accessibility to Europe and enhance their image, yet many companies remain confused over what .EU represents. An astonishing number do not know that the domain .EU includes British businesses and are unaware of how much they could gain from flying the European flag".

What more tax?

These buggers make things up as they go along, and what idiot since 1972 and the EC being changed by the french and germans to the eu, what idiot doesn't know what eu means?

Gauger added, "It is concerning that the majority of British businesses appear misinformed about the potential benefits of a European web identity. Our research shows that British companies are missing a trick. With only a nominal investment, a .EU domain name can open new doors for any business".

I make them right though, show me proof that in the space of a few months .eu brings more business and I'll go and get some new business. I can see it now, tons of immigrants queuing up at my dot .eu trying to get in at my .com and at the borders of my .co.uk, I'll better get my .net out to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom