Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

established website www.lotterytool.co.uk for sale!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there,

The established website www.lotterytool.co.uk is for sale with one year hosting and domain name paid for.

The website is Google rank 1 for search of "lottery tool" under UK websites, and "lotterytool" under worldwide websites. It has also been optimized and is listed with all the popular search engines. This is a unique opportunity, and has raised a lot of interest.

The website sells a lottery system, where customers return to the website every week to login and use the software, which in the right hands would create a huge potential for additional income for paid advertising, pay per click programmes like Google Adsense etc. The website is also totally hands free. When the customer pays, they are taken to a signing up page where they generate their own username and password.

The domain name has been valued by www.swiftappraisal.com at £5,280 - £7,920, however I am selling the domain name plus fully established website, for just £250! This is for a quick sale, as my wife and I have just had a child, so I need to spend all the time I can with them.

I will provide as much assistance as needed in the days after the sale for a smooth transfer of domain name and website.

For sale enquiries, or nearest offers, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Many Thanks,

Sean Speers

Last edited:
Offers will be accepted

Offers will be accepted on the above site in the region of £250, please PM me.

Don't forget, this is a fully established website with ongoing sales, not just a domain name.

Sean Speers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom