Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk est campervan epn website c/w income & traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vwcampervansforsale_co_uk

30 days (24th April - 23rd May)
  • Income generated from eBay partner network £80.59
  • 1949 Visits / (1,681 uniques)
  • Average time on site around 2mins 30secs

Popular site, well indexed, site created this time last year, was monetised with eBay items on 23rd November and ran until 31st December when I migrated all my sites to a new dedicated box. Never got round to putting this one back online until mid April this year and in 30 days already pulled in £80 !! :)

23rd November to 31st December the site earned £63.24.

I'm currently experimenting with combined campaigns on EPN so only have income stats to 23rd May when I grouped this site with others.

This website uses auction2post plugin (message me for advice on that subject) and it's fully automated, host, earn, smile. :cool:

For a quick sale I've a fixed price for Acorn members, £750 which includes the plugin licence too ($99 worth) - I'll listen to offers too but last time someone waited for my response the site had already sold.

I could sit and wait a week on flippa auctions and get considerably more but its a ball ache, plus this way I generally know who I'm dealing with. Ask about my rep on here for selling similar a2p sites, you'll only hear good things ( I hope !!!! :p )

Cheers

Paul.

Moving house 14th June and would like this sold before then so now listed on Flippa.com with minimum offer $750 and already gaining quite a lot of interest. Therefore minimum offer for this site is £500, I will make a decision when I've received more than one offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom