Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ePoker_org_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After interesting org.uk sale ;) what do you think of this one? Virtually all tlds are taken. Not a trademark though. Any thoughts?

P.S. I am not a big fan of "e" or "i" domains, only have couple of them.

After interesting org.uk sale ;) what do you think of this one? Virtually all tlds are taken. Not a trademark though. Any thoughts?

P.S. I am not a big fan of "e" or "i" domains, only have couple of them.

the poker .org.uk sale recently was for a developed and ranking website, not just a domain name. Therefore I dont think this has much value at all.

This one comes across as more of a brandable than keyword domain for me so for that reason only the the .org.uk doesn't quite work.
If I was going to be building up a gambling site with the e or i prefix I'd really want the .com or at a push the .net
I'd even thin twice before before building this or any other brandable poker domain on the .co.uk to be honest.
As pokers such a global game if your going down the brandable route which is going to be hard work why just limit yourself to just these shores for all your effort

Cheers, guys! I think I put an adsense + aff on it, get into PR2 or 3 and sell it ;) One of my usual routes. At least it will definitely pay it's reg fee.

I am going to develop this into a directory ;) And if no G, there is always Chitika.

P.S. I like making directories on org's

Don't think you can put Adsense on a gambling related site?

Might be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom