Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal English Wines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Morning All

Thanks to the advice I have been given I have started to buy .uk's.curious to know your opinions on these:

englishwines.org.uk- bought this because I like wine, thought it might make a nice site to promote english wines- any value in it?

personal independence payment.co.uk- this is a punt in all honesty, this is the benefit that will replace Disability Living Allowance so will be a real hot potato in the not to distant future, no idea how to monetise it though?

Any thoughts welcome

Thanks

think the value with these will be in the development, do that well and rank highly would be the objective until such time low value

The percentage of the UK market that would advertise is small, Number of producers is limited. Being an org. / UK doesn’t help with export sales either? Think the effort would overwhelm any type return… Fine if you want a hobby not if you want to make an income…

The co.uk trying to make £ out of what people would look on the government sites or charity or associated illness/ disability type forums etc is a non starter

Hey Thanks

No fence sitting then ;)

Seriously thank you very much and I can't say I disagree, both sites will be my first attempt at using wordpress so hopefully will be good experience for me.

Specifically I think you have a good point about PIP, I will ponder my slant and maybe use it to hone my copywriting skills.

As always much appreciated

Thanks

I have a rare wines domain that I quite like. I could see a reasonable sale on yours if it was the .co.uk, but you might struggle a bit with the .org.uk.

Thanks accelerator

I fancy using these names to learn how to use wordpress so not completely fruitless ;)

Obviously I want rare wines but fear it would be outside my very limited budget and campsites .me.uk looks nice too?

As I am a newbie it makes sense to cut my teeth on lower quality rather than ruining perfectly good names :p

At least I have something to aspire to so all is not lost.

Thanks

Thanks , very much for the post , Yes I do Agree for the same that have been posted

but I guess , you might struggle with .uk , or .org sites

I wasn't trying to sell rarewines.co.uk to you, just mentioning it for comparison!!

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom