Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Portfolio EnergySwitch.co.uk

Portfolio domains
Reaction score
I am selling all of my websites including below as I have another business that is taking up most of my time.

EnergySwitch.co.uk
- this site has traffic from bing for terms like Business Energy Comparison, Compare Business Energy, Energy Switching, Switch Energy etc
- currently earning from business energy switches (averaging around £1k per month with no promotion or costs to me - very high earning potential with the right promotion)
- this would include the transfer of whitelabel sites for both business ( https://engine.loveenergysavings.com/comparison/?affiliateid=228 ) and home energy (https://compare.theenergyshop.com/?agentID=365-1Z5CP2 )
- will also include the domain saveonyourbills.co.uk which has good backlinks and 301 redirect to this site
- website is in Wordpress so easy to modify and no maintenance required
- have never done any PPC and not had time to do any real link building/seo

EnergySwitch Payouts
- Payments from Nov 23 until now are below (some months show £0 as commissions from suppliers via love energy savings take longer than others), the commission we receive is a 50/50 split agreement with love energy savings so with more traffic and switches earning potential is very high.

Payouts below:
MonthPayouts
Nov£1,131.31
Dec£12.12
Jan£1,363.79
Feb£780.32
Mar£20.68
Apr£2,164.58
May£1,500.63
Jun£0.00
Jul£0.00
Aug£2,515.36
Sep£0.00
Oct£3,856.35
Total£13,345.14

BIN £8000 for quick sale

PM to claim

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom