Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale electronic-cigarette-review.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
electronic-cigarette-review.co.uk

2,400 Local Monthly Searches.

Nice name to enter this highly lucrative affiliate field. BIN price can be easily made back within the first two months of a nicely developed site.

BIN Price: £150 (or near offers).

Thanks. :)

PS: Buyer pays Nominet transfer fee.

Good domain, with increasing amount of monthly searches.

I would have bought this myself, however im in the final stages of selling the full portfolio. :D

electronic-cigarette-review.co.uk

2,400 Local Monthly Searches.

Nice name to enter this highly lucrative affiliate field. BIN price can be easily made back within the first two months of a nicely developed site.

BIN Price: £150 (or near offers).

Thanks. :)

PS: Buyer pays Nominet transfer fee.

Good domain, with increasing amount of monthly searches.

I would have bought this myself, however im in the final stages of selling the full portfolio. :D

Thanks PM, good luck selling your portfolio Mr Cig King. ;)

With lifetime recurrent earnings with many electronic cigarette affiliates, ££££ can be huge. :cool:

to be fair, £150 bin is cheap for this. you can quite easily put a comparison site on this domain, and work with top 5 suppliers etc etc.

Someones going to get a good deal with this domain.

to be fair, £150 bin is cheap for this. you can quite easily put a comparison site on this domain, and work with top 5 suppliers etc etc.

Someones going to get a good deal with this domain.

Thanks PM, yes, it's priced to sell quickly and will be a good investment for someone. :D

If I had time I'd develop it like previously with a similar eCig domain, it will easily generate income with great affiliates like ecigarettedirect.co.uk (who are great BTW, no I don't work for them, lol). :cool:

Going to let this go for just £125 today, which is incredibly cheap, so please be quick! :D

Still at a mere 100 quid here - you can make this back easily via affiliates. :)

Post Christmas hangovers?!

Replenish yourself, with an e cig domain!

(I sound like a dodgy ad on QVC!).

Reduced:

£60 via BACS
£65 via Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom