Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ei.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hard one because LL.co.uk haven't hit the reseller market yet.

My guess would be mid £xxx - low £x,xxx reseller or mid £x,xxx upwards to an end user

It still keeps my appraisal at reg fee, it was just a funny fact.

The thing with 2 or 3 letter domain is that as long as they dont mean anything they are still worth as much as a company wants to pay for it.

And with that company I mean a new company who wants to get their new brand started.

It still keeps my appraisal at reg fee, it was just a funny fact.

The thing with 2 or 3 letter domain is that as long as they dont mean anything they are still worth as much as a company wants to pay for it.

And with that company I mean a new company who wants to get their new brand started.
LLL.co.uk normally go for a minimum of £300 reseller, why would LL.co.uk be valued a reg fee?

LLL.co.uk normally go for a minimum of £300 reseller, why would LL.co.uk be valued a reg fee?

Then please tell me to who they are sold, to other domainers who think it will be the next big thing?

I dont get the value of XXX or XX domains as long as they mean anything or are worth something to a company.

It's a hard one because LL.co.uk haven't hit the reseller market yet.

My guess would be mid £xxx - low £x,xxx reseller or mid £x,xxx upwards to an end user

Would agree with this.

Expect some hyped prices though, and therefore domainers looking to recoup cash will probably hold out for higher prices, so there may be even less movement.

I would prefer to have EIL.co.uk than EI.co.uk

Eeehm ok, makes me wonder what Caz wants to do with the domain.

Sorry, but I never understood the value of XXX and XX domains.

Yes it is.

Unfortunately it's not for sale, I was interested to see how much you guys thought it was worth.

? I thought none of the 2 letter's were allocated and all are going to auction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom