Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DRS example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a previous DRS where the complainant has made offers on a domain and then launched a DRS when they didn't like the asking price (or something similar)?

Cheers Grant

Does anyone know of a previous DRS where the complainant has made offers on a domain and then launched a DRS when they didn't like the asking price (or something similar)?

Cheers Grant

I think DB had a fruit related one of these last year - drop him a PM.

Cheers Ty, if it was the pink----- one then he didn't respond in the end so it's just a summary.

Grant

Hi Grant,

Yes, The complaintant tried buying the domain name, but when i would move on the price, which was cheap. They decided to try and take it from me. .... Bad move.

Hi Grant,

Yes, The complaintant tried buying the domain name, but when i would move on the price, which was cheap. They decided to try and take it from me. .... Bad move.

Was it the one you didn't respond to DB? I need one that went to a full decision so I can see the experts comments on it but can't seem to find one.

Cheers, Grant

Another one that I think was like this was ghd.co.uk in 2006 - Grandin's name at the time I believe.

Was it the one you didn't respond to DB? I need one that went to a full decision so I can see the experts comments on it but can't seem to find one.

Cheers, Grant

Hi Grant, then you need to look at...

DRS414 - cameautomation.co.uk
DRS04479 - champagne.co.uk

Cheers all, got what I need I think. This ones a strictly DIY job DB from a cost versus value point of view.

Thanks, Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom