Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DRS 04135 aliance-leicestercommercialbank + 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was always under the impression that the fee was per name ie £750+vat X 67 = a little shy of 60 large. At least i'm sure i've seen previous cases charged per name.

Did they really cough up £60,000 ;)

I was always under the impression that the fee was per name ie £750+vat X 67 = a little shy of 60 large. At least i'm sure i've seen previous cases charged per name.

Did they really cough up £60,000 ;)

£750 + VAT for 1-5 domains, then by negotiation - DRS Procedure 21 (a). So should have been well south of £50K + VAT - which would have been the price if done seperately.

Court Action

Beasty, could a complainant bunch all of them together and goto court, if so surely this would have been a better option.

Something else is bugging me which you could answer....

Not my case but interesting....Registrant offers to sell name for say £1000 to a so called rights holders...rights holder reject offer and instigates drs for £750+VAT.....would the legal representative have a duty to take the cheaper option given the legal fees would take the total costs of drs well over the purchase price? Is the legal representative thinking of his own pocket?

Lee

DRS disputes shouldn't have been required in the first place (arguably).

aliance-leicestercommercialbank.co.uk was registered to a Yorgi Brawn (Yogi Bear??) of Paris Afghanistan? Not suprisingly the respondent failed to respond.

If someone at Nominet woke up these domains could have been handled under normal T&C and suspended/cancelled accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom