Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal domainaddicts.co.uk - ideas ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Couldnt resist this one as I am one, sadly.

Although quite what to do with it now???

Come on Mark.....!

Obviously some form of domain related website.

Infact it would possibly make a nice forum for people to chat about their addiction to domain buying.

Worlds your oyster with this one me thinks.

**** Update

Honestly love this name for a forum in some respects Acorn Domains is a nice and easy too remember name.

Domain Addicts I think has a bit more punch to it.

Last edited:
Ive got plenty of "better" names I could use for this site "drops.co.uk" for example, but it's too famous now to change it.

Didnt mean it like that you know I love ya lol

Just when you roll a name on your tounge for a while, domain addicts is more punchier.

I have www.bingoaddict.co.uk and a few more addict names and I think its a reasonably unsung second name for a domain site.

Was only apprasing rather than running something down, if I didnt love ya boss, I wouldnt be here.

Think domain addicts has a very wide area in which it could cover in the domain World.

A forum I honestly think it might be nice.

*** Update

I dont think drops would be as good as Acorn Domains, its like thinking of a new name for a computer, and then trying to call it elephant, if an elephant was what computers were orginally called then it would be fine.

Drops would be more a drop catching service rather than a forum.

Acorn Domains is a homely feel

Last edited:
well, i've put it on sedo for now. let see if it tickles anyones fancy....

So have you just done a standard listing or do you put it in premier posting and pay for it?

I have a few listed but never had any offers from sedo, but saying that normally I'm not really bothered on selling domains as I make them work for me.

The com version is up for sale at sedo as well. Not sure if that harms or helps your attempts to sell...

As I'm not a developper / designer etc, I just sell when I can. I have a handful with scripts purely for adsense but thats as far as it goes. If I had time, I'd knock up a 5 pager for all domains as eanings for 20 sites with adsense far outstrips my other 350 that are parked !!

Sedo auctions - I have 2 on auction at present. Didnt pay for premium listing.

Anyone ever had success with TDNAM ??

The Domain Name Aftermarket

sales and auction portal run by godaddy

tdnam.com

Looks as if its based towards the american market I had a look for about two seconds and walked away.

Certainly one website that wont be going in my favourites

If the .com is for sale as well, I'd contact that owner and see if he/she would agree for a % to try to interest a prospective buyer in yours as well (and agree to do likewise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom