Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain Parachute | .UK domain backordering and drop catching

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm excited to introduce my latest project, Domain Parachute—your new go-to service for UK domain backordering. Designed to deliver a fresh and intuitive platform, Domain Parachute is here to make securing UK domains easier than ever.

Our service is officially live, and you can start placing backorders today for just £39 + VAT. Backorders are handled on a first-come, first-served basis, and our system will leap into action at the right moment to try and secure your domain. While we can’t guarantee success, we’ll do our very best, and you’ll only be charged if we successfully secure the domain for you.

Over the coming weeks and months, we’ll be rolling out a series of exciting new features to enhance your experience. Look forward to advanced search capabilities, powerful filters, and enriched data to help you make informed decisions and secure the domains you want.

I’m eager to hear your thoughts and feedback as we continue to evolve Domain Parachute. If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reply here, send me a private message, or reach out through our in-app chat support.

Stay tuned—there’s much more to come as we continue to evolve and refine the platform! 😊

Congratulations on launch!! It was great meeting you at the Summit!!

Also, the last man standing against the Chess IM Kalin!! .. made him think really hard :)

Thanks @Helmuts! I was able to build a good opening while the other chess games distracted Kalin. Once he was able to focus on our game, I didn't last long. 😅

Hi Alan,

Congratulations on Domain Parachute; I signed up last night and stayed up far later than I should have browsing...

Just a suggestion - maybe a 'watchlist/wishlist' type feature?

Thanks @LucyC and @DLOE !

Sorry for your late night @LucyC (😅), but thanks for trying out the platform and for your feedback!

Yes, the watch list is something that's being planned. I envisage it would notify you about various changes to a domain (when it's expiring, IPS tag changes, nameserver changes etc.), it'll be part of a wider domain monitoring feature.

Thank you everyone again for your feedback and support! 😊

I just wanted to say that we now have a blog where I hope to publish further updates on what we're doing and how we're doing it. 🛠️

I really like it !
Only suggestion I would make would be on the home page once the initial list of domains that are dropping have dropped, automatically refresh to include the next set of domains.

I love the countdown timer feature though .. :)

I really like it !
Only suggestion I would make would be on the home page once the initial list of domains that are dropping have dropped, automatically refresh to include the next set of domains.

I love the countdown timer feature though .. :)
Thanks for the feedback, @TheLeadGuy!

We're making a lot of improvements right now, which includes a revamped search feature with an improved UI, more filters, AI enhancements etc. We want the UI to be interactive and engaging, and so automatically removing dropped domains and keeping the flow going is on our radar. 🙂

I'll pop a DM over the next day or so as we're close to launching a few things that might be mutually beneficial :)
Also If you need a free VPS / cloud server as well just let me know and I'll hook you up ;)

I'll pop a DM over the next day or so as we're close to launching a few things that might be mutually beneficial :)
Also If you need a free VPS / cloud server as well just let me know and I'll hook you up ;)
My inbox is always open. 😊

Thanks for the offer - I'm always happy to discuss free/cheaper infrastructure! We're leaning strongly into AWS for now but I can see us diversifying a little in the near future.

Curse your lazy load on the search page ...
I've been scrolling for over an hour and a half .. still going 😂

Erm.... Is there a limit on queued backorders ? This may get expensive :eek:

Awesome way to keep visitor attention though 👍

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom