Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Dog Food Bowl and Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Any opinions on these; both.co.uk:

Dog Food Bowl and Dog Food Bowls

I wrote a few articles a while back about dog food bowls and put Amazon ads in the articles, sold a few bowls but didn't really capitalise on it and forgot about it.

Interested in what others think in terms of value?

Regards

Aiden

In general, pet websites can work IMO because of popularity. Dog bowls are a low value product so earnings potential is limited, but you could probably turn a profit on the site. More attractive markets are out there.

Rgds

Thanks for your comment, I plan on developing these to cover the whole spectrum of bowls; hopefully will turn a small monthly income. The main reason I bought them is for practice in relation to product related mini site building, I figured they would be a good place to start without much investment.

Thanks Again

Aiden

Thanks for your comment, I plan on developing these to cover the whole spectrum of bowls; hopefully will turn a small monthly income. The main reason I bought them is for practice in relation to product related mini site building, I figured they would be a good place to start without much investment.

Thanks Again

Aiden

The investment from you will be the same whether you build a site around Dog Food Bowls @ £3.99 a pop or Vacuum Cleaners for Pet Hair @ £200 a pop

The second is something that is unlikely to be bought at the Supermarket when buying the pet food, it's more likely to be bought online, will give you a bigger commission per sale, and if you use the right domain name, can be expanded to cover all types of vacuum cleaners (henry hoover gets 18k searches each month)

That is just my advice. I know people on AD tend to build minisites around whatever domains they happen to have, but it just seems a bit pointless to me as the time put in will very rarely pay you more than min wage. So many people are happy to cover reg fee, completely forgetting they are working 10+ hours unpaid

Point taken and noted, good advice!

Thank you

Aiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom